The focus will be on two specific passages from the text, and attendance is free. Nina knows her Badiou – her interview with him will be published in a forthcoming edition of The Philosophers’ Magazine – and is known to be a patient person, so if you are interested in developing an understanding of today’s leading French philosopher, don’t be afraid to go along!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alain Badiou Alberto Toscano Avi Shlaim Christopher Harvie Communism Conferences Events Financial Crisis Fredric Jameson Gideon Levy Israel Jacques Ranciere John Berger Judith Butler Palestine Paul Mason Peter Hallward Philosophy Politics Radical Thinkers Richard Seymour Sheila Rowbotham Shlomo Sand Simon Critchley Slavoj Zizek Tariq Ali Terry Eagleton Uncategorized Verso Wu Ming
- Shlomo Sand responds to Simon Schama's review in the Financial Times
- Alain Badiou website
- John Berger thrown out of the National Gallery!
- Watch Judith Butler's 'Frames of War' Lecture
- The Curious Enlightenment of Professor Caritat reviewed in The Herald
- Avi Shlaim on Democracy Now!
- Giovanni Arrighi's 'Adam Smith in Beijing' reviewed in The China Journal
- Return of the natives: Slavoj Žižek on Avatar for the New Statesman
- Verso launches new website - www.versobooks.com
Most Recent Posts