Verso had a great fun launch for Paul Mason’s Meltdown: The End of the Age of Greed last night. Among the guests were Graham Turner, Will Hutton, Gillian Tett, Tariq Ali, Seumas Milne and a BBC Newsnight team that were intent on drinking the house dry… Thanks to all for a good fun evening.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alain Badiou Alberto Toscano Avi Shlaim Christopher Harvie Communism Conferences Events Financial Crisis Fredric Jameson Gideon Levy Israel Jacques Ranciere John Berger Judith Butler Palestine Paul Mason Peter Hallward Philosophy Politics Radical Thinkers Richard Seymour Sheila Rowbotham Shlomo Sand Simon Critchley Slavoj Zizek Tariq Ali Terry Eagleton Uncategorized Verso Wu Ming
- Tariq Ali's Shadows of the Pomegranate Tree: a Guardian top ten novel set in the Arab world
- Ethics of Commitment and Politics of Resistance: Simon Critchley’s Neo-Anarchism: Special issue of Critical Horizons: A Journal of Philosophy and Social Theory
- “I am a Marxist, after all” – Christopher Hitchens
- The New York Times review of Shlomo Sand's The Invention of the Jewish People - and extra London date
- Radical Thinkers question 10: CHANTAL MOUFFE, ‘The Democratic Paradox’
- SLAVOJ ŽIŽEK – First as Tragedy, Then as Farce: The double death of neoliberalism and the Idea of Communism
- Boris Groys' Communist Postscript reviewed by Steven Poole for the Guardian
- Alain Badiou website
- Sinomania: Perry Anderson reviews some recent books about China for the LRB
- John Gray reviews Slavoj Žižek's First as Tragedy, Then as Farce for the Independent
Most Recent Posts