May-June 2009 issue of New Left Review out, featuring:
- Perry Anderson on Germany. The New-Old World is now due out in October.
- Slavoj Zizek on the communist hypothesis. Four of his classic titles have now been reissued as The Essential Zizek. See here for more on the communist hypothesis.
- Alain Supiot interview on Europe. His latest book in English is Homo Juridicus: On the Anthropological Funtion of the Law.
- Chin-tao Wu on art festivals. Author of Privatising Culture.
- Immanuel Wallerstein on Fanon. Author of Historical Capitalism and Capitalist Civilization, co-author of Race, Nation, Class and Antisystemic Movements.
- Leo Panitch and Martijn Konings on the ‘Myths of Neoliberal Deregulation’.