“Anarchist Movement Conference 2009 will happen at Queen Mary & Westfield College, London on Saturday June 6th and Sunday June 7th, 2009. The space will include 20 rooms and a large hall as well as a creche for both days. It is a chance to put our ideas on the table and rebuild ourselves. The barriers that exist need to be broken down, the experiences and ideas of those involved in anarchist politics need to be shared, discussed, critiqued and debated. The task is urgent, practical and necessary – are we as a movement mature enough to face the challenge?”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alain Badiou Alberto Toscano Avi Shlaim Christopher Harvie Communism Conferences Events Financial Crisis Fredric Jameson Gideon Levy Israel Jacques Ranciere John Berger Judith Butler Palestine Paul Mason Peter Hallward Philosophy Politics Radical Thinkers Richard Seymour Sheila Rowbotham Shlomo Sand Simon Critchley Slavoj Zizek Tariq Ali Terry Eagleton Uncategorized Verso Wu Ming
- Nina Power reviews Judith Butler's Frames of War for The Philosopher's Magazine
- The Curious Enlightenment of Professor Caritat reviewed in The Herald
- Listen to Slavoj Žižek’s RSA lecture 'Against Charity'
- Alain Badiou website
- Giovanni Arrighi's 'Adam Smith in Beijing' reviewed in The China Journal
- Slavoj Zizek and Terry Eagleton on God in the New Statesman - and other Verso authors on religion
- Guides to Reading Marx
- “I am a Marxist, after all” – Christopher Hitchens
Most Recent Posts