New issue of Frieze (issue 125 September 2009) is titled ‘Whatever happened to theory?’ and includes some excellent articles on the state of theory. Only Mark Fisher’s excellent piece and Nina Power’s fascinating interview with Sylvère Lotringer really connect the problems of theory to changes in the social form, beyond the desire to ‘serve’ art.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alain Badiou Alberto Toscano Avi Shlaim Christopher Harvie Communism Conferences Events Financial Crisis Fredric Jameson Gideon Levy Israel Jacques Ranciere John Berger Judith Butler Palestine Paul Mason Peter Hallward Philosophy Politics Radical Thinkers Richard Seymour Sheila Rowbotham Shlomo Sand Simon Critchley Slavoj Zizek Tariq Ali Terry Eagleton Uncategorized Verso Wu Ming
- Radical Thinkers question 10: CHANTAL MOUFFE, ‘The Democratic Paradox’
- Nina Power reviews Judith Butler's Frames of War for The Philosopher's Magazine
- Alain Badiou website
- The Curious Enlightenment of Professor Caritat reviewed in The Herald
- Listen to Slavoj Žižek’s RSA lecture 'Against Charity'
- Giovanni Arrighi's 'Adam Smith in Beijing' reviewed in The China Journal
- Slavoj Zizek and Terry Eagleton on God in the New Statesman - and other Verso authors on religion
- Guides to Reading Marx
- “I am a Marxist, after all” – Christopher Hitchens
Most Recent Posts