Conor Foley, author of The Thin Blue Line: How Humanitarianism Went to War and Combating Torture: A Manual for Judges and Prosecutors is currently guest blogger on Crooked Timber, a political blog ranked number 33 in the Guardian‘s list of the 50 most powerful blogs in the world.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alain Badiou Alberto Toscano Avi Shlaim Christopher Harvie Communism Conferences Events Financial Crisis Fredric Jameson Gideon Levy Israel Jacques Ranciere John Berger Judith Butler Palestine Paul Mason Peter Hallward Philosophy Politics Radical Thinkers Richard Seymour Sheila Rowbotham Shlomo Sand Simon Critchley Slavoj Zizek Tariq Ali Terry Eagleton Uncategorized Verso Wu Ming
- Radical Thinkers question 10: CHANTAL MOUFFE, ‘The Democratic Paradox’
- Listen to the panel discussion for the launch of Ernst Bloch’s ‘Atheism in Christianity'
- Alain Badiou website
- Giovanni Arrighi's 'Adam Smith in Beijing' reviewed in The China Journal
- Boris Groys' Communist Postscript reviewed by Steven Poole for the Guardian
- Idea of Communism - Callinicos, Zizek, Holloway at Marxism
Most Recent Posts