Conor Foley, author of The Thin Blue Line: How Humanitarianism Went to War and Combating Torture: A Manual for Judges and Prosecutors is currently guest blogger on Crooked Timber, a political blog ranked number 33 in the Guardian‘s list of the 50 most powerful blogs in the world.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alain Badiou Alberto Toscano Avi Shlaim Christopher Harvie Communism Conferences Events Financial Crisis Fredric Jameson Gideon Levy Israel Jacques Ranciere John Berger Judith Butler Palestine Paul Mason Peter Hallward Philosophy Politics Radical Thinkers Richard Seymour Sheila Rowbotham Shlomo Sand Simon Critchley Slavoj Zizek Tariq Ali Terry Eagleton Uncategorized Verso Wu Ming
- John Gray reviews Slavoj Žižek's First as Tragedy, Then as Farce for the Independent
- Alain Badiou website
- “I am a Marxist, after all” – Christopher Hitchens
- Idea of Communism - Callinicos, Zizek, Holloway at Marxism
- Radical Thinkers question 10: CHANTAL MOUFFE, ‘The Democratic Paradox’
- Paul Mason's favourite books in Red Pepper
- Tariq Ali's Shadows of the Pomegranate Tree: a Guardian top ten novel set in the Arab world
Most Recent Posts