A full and uncut version of Nina Power’s interview with Judith Butler for the New Statesman Books Interview about her latest book Frames of War is now available to read on infinite thought. Unedited topics include abortion and bonafide feminism.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alain Badiou Alberto Toscano Avi Shlaim Christopher Harvie Communism Conferences Events Financial Crisis Fredric Jameson Gideon Levy Israel Jacques Ranciere John Berger Judith Butler Palestine Paul Mason Peter Hallward Philosophy Politics Radical Thinkers Richard Seymour Sheila Rowbotham Shlomo Sand Simon Critchley Slavoj Zizek Tariq Ali Terry Eagleton Uncategorized Verso Wu Ming
- Radical Thinkers question 10: CHANTAL MOUFFE, ‘The Democratic Paradox’
- Ethics of Commitment and Politics of Resistance: Simon Critchley’s Neo-Anarchism: Special issue of Critical Horizons: A Journal of Philosophy and Social Theory
- Nicholas Bourriaud responds to Jacques Ranciere's Emancipated Spectator
- John Berger thrown out of the National Gallery!
- Radical Thinkers question 12: PAUL VIRILIO, ‘War and Cinema’
- Shlomo Sand responds to Simon Schama's review in the Financial Times
- Alain Badiou website
- Paul Mason interviews Slavoj Zizek about First as Tragedy, Then as Farce for next week’s Culture Show
- Susan Abulhawa recommends In Search of Fatima: A Palestinian Story by Ghada Karmi
- “I am a Marxist, after all” – Christopher Hitchens
Most Recent Posts