damn the caesars reports that “Slavoj Zizek gave a wonderfully contingent, wildly perambulatory talk on Hegel: “Is It Possible To Be A Hegalian Today?””, introduced by Joan Copjec, at the Center for the Study of Psychoanalysis and Culture at the University of Buffalo. The first hour is available on youtube: Part One. Part Two. Part Three. Part Four. Part Five. Part Six. Part Seven.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alain Badiou Alberto Toscano Avi Shlaim Christopher Harvie Communism Conferences Events Financial Crisis Fredric Jameson Gideon Levy Israel Jacques Ranciere John Berger Judith Butler Palestine Paul Mason Peter Hallward Philosophy Politics Radical Thinkers Richard Seymour Sheila Rowbotham Shlomo Sand Simon Critchley Slavoj Zizek Tariq Ali Terry Eagleton Uncategorized Verso Wu Ming
- Tariq Ali's Shadows of the Pomegranate Tree: a Guardian top ten novel set in the Arab world
- JACQUES RANCIERE IS SO COOL! says Today program
- Radical Thinkers question 10: CHANTAL MOUFFE, ‘The Democratic Paradox’
- Judith Butler talks torture, twitter, Obama, and 'Frames of War' with the New Statesman
- Marshall Berman's 'On the Town' reviewed by Blueprint and 'All That is Solid Melts Into Air' selected for THES' Canon
- Tariq Ali on Deutscher's Trotsky biography in the Guardian
- Sinomania: Perry Anderson reviews some recent books about China for the LRB
- “I am a Marxist, after all” – Christopher Hitchens
- Oliver Stone, Tariq Ali and Mark Weisbrot respond to NY Times attack on South of the Border
- Paul Mason's Meltdown reviewed in Guardian and Daily Telegraph
Most Recent Posts