damn the caesars reports that “Slavoj Zizek gave a wonderfully contingent, wildly perambulatory talk on Hegel: “Is It Possible To Be A Hegalian Today?””, introduced by Joan Copjec, at the Center for the Study of Psychoanalysis and Culture at the University of Buffalo. The first hour is available on youtube: Part One. Part Two. Part Three. Part Four. Part Five. Part Six. Part Seven.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alain Badiou Alberto Toscano Avi Shlaim Christopher Harvie Communism Conferences Events Financial Crisis Fredric Jameson Gideon Levy Israel Jacques Ranciere John Berger Judith Butler Palestine Paul Mason Peter Hallward Philosophy Politics Radical Thinkers Richard Seymour Sheila Rowbotham Shlomo Sand Simon Critchley Slavoj Zizek Tariq Ali Terry Eagleton Uncategorized Verso Wu Ming
- Daniel Bensaid - 1946-2010
- Tariq Ali's Shadows of the Pomegranate Tree: a Guardian top ten novel set in the Arab world
- Boris Groys' Communist Postscript reviewed by Steven Poole for the Guardian
- Simon Critchley on Being and Time, part 4: Thrown into this world
- Judith Butler talks torture, twitter, Obama, and 'Frames of War' with the New Statesman
- Eric Hazan interviewed in 3:am Magazine
- Slavoj Zizek and Terry Eagleton on God in the New Statesman - and other Verso authors on religion
- “I am a Marxist, after all” – Christopher Hitchens
- Verso launches new website - www.versobooks.com
Most Recent Posts