VERSO, THE PREEMINENT RADICAL PRESS, LAUNCHES PUBLISHING’S MOST INNOVATIVE WEBSITE
40th anniversary celebrations begin for Verso Books this week with the unveiling of a new website—one that at long last brings the largest independent, radical publishing house firmly into the twenty-first century:
- The largest independent, radical publishing house Verso Books is proud to announce the launch of its new website: http://www.versobooks.com/
- The new site has a sleek and clean design and a fluid homepage that is constantly updated, beautifully showcasing Verso’s books and authors.
- It’s also the new home for the Verso Blog and now includes discussion forums where users can engage in debate about the issues raised by Verso’s books.
- There are pages devoted to each book and to each author. The Blog is fully syndicated to both Book and Author pages—something never before done on a publisher’s website.
- As well as keeping readers updated on reviews, articles, interviews, radio and television appearances by our authors, the blog will announce details of forthcoming events.
- For those wanting to join in the 40th celebrations, Verso’s New York office is throwing a party this Friday September 24th in the courtyard of The Old American Can Factory in Brooklyn: http://www.versobooks.com/events/2-v40-a-party-to-celebrate-forty-years-of-radical-publishing
For more information call: 718-246-8160
- Verso’s London office is throwing a party in November – more details to follow.
[All forthcoming information about Verso books will now appear on our new website and this blog will now be used simply as an archive.]